Thursday, June 27, 2013

Maria Chavez Stylist for Fulani

Model: Jillian Gallagher
Stylist: Maria Chavez
MUA: Daniela Rodriguez
Photography: Michelle Russ

I'm so excited to finally receive the final shots for the photoshoot I was invited to style for.
This time, I had the super fun opportunity to work with a great team of ladies and of course a little fellow named Hunter. He was a sweat heart!
The project was for Fulani, a handbags and accessories company coming up with a collection that you should definitely check it out.

The shoot was inspired in a city girl and her troublemaker dog around the big busy island of manhattan.
We experience some challenges working with Hunter but he is indeed a superstar!

I will be posting more pictures of the photoshoot. I cannot wait to share them all!

Please take some time to visit the official websites for all the people who collaborated on this project :)

Love,

MC


No comments:

Post a Comment