Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Camouflage jackets

How many of you are fans of camouflage jackets? To be honest, I used to go back and forth about them until I found what is now my favorite rain coat. 



This amazing hooded parka is from Topshop. It has an amazing cut, a little bit in the long side right under the knee and the print on the super soft fabric is just sick! You can't imagine how many compliments I have received from this jacket.



It has two snaps on the back that help you make it a little longer or shorter for that fishtail look that you might want to pull off. 



And of course, two adjustable strings on the waist and two at the end of the jacket to make it tighter or looser. 

Trust me, run to your closest Topshop and get it now before they sold out! They have it in a khaki color too if you are uncertain about this print. 

Beware! It runs a little big so try a size smaller of what you usually ware. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment